Apply for Trinity Scholars
Eligibility for Trinity Scholars
- GCSE APS = 8+
- Year 11 Application to TSFA by February (in year 11)
- Exemplary school report or reference
- Letter of application explaining why you should be considered for the programme
- Selection of an all A-Level Pathway*
*Specific degree courses will require specific A-Levels. It would be compulsory that the A-Level pathway matched the university course requirements.
Limited places are available on the Trinity Scholars programme at TSFA.
- You can apply online
- Once your application has been received (end of February) you will be sent an invitation for an interview with one of our Trinity Scholar Team (Mid-March).
- If the programme is right for you, our Trinity Scholars team will offer you a place on the associated programme (Oxbridge or The School of Medicine).
- The place will be conditional dependant on you achieving the correct GCSE grades for your programme.
- You will be invited to join our Pre-entry Scholars Programme which consists of regular virtual and in person meetings and new student events.
- On GCSE Results Day you will be invited in by appointment to complete your enrolment.
- You will then become an official student of the TSFA Trinity Scholars programme.