Trinity School of Medicine
The School of Medicine was born through a need to address local and regional skills gaps for jobs in medicine, pharmacy, nursing and other health related careers. It enables us to offer students a bespoke programme that not only enables academic success on A Level pathways, but also simultaneously prepares students for progression into medicine.
Our programme combines traditional medical associated A Levels alongside a guaranteed and immersive programme of work experience opportunities and industry related experiences.
- Attendance to Operating Theatre Live (worth up to £200 per student)
- Six-day residential summer school with Medical Projects (worth up to £2150 per student)
- Guaranteed BMAT/UCAT private tutoring package (worth up to £3750 per student)
- Access to guest seminars and external visits to medical conferences
- Access to professional medical equipment throughout your course
- Automatic enrolment on the pre-med enrichment package
- Guaranteed, immersive industry placement of 75 hours
- Level 3 Extended Project Qualification (on top of your Core Curriculum subjects)
- Full access to Trinity Scholar staff mentor at TSFA