The University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge are arguably the best universities in the world. Studies have shown that Oxbridge graduates have an increased earning potential of up to 45%. But this sort of opportunity does not come easy, and the rigour and challenge associated with all aspects of the application process for Oxbridge is notoriously difficult.
The Oxbridge pathway is designed to provide students with the experiences, opportunities and skills to support them in their applications.
- Guaranteed place on the HE+ Huddersfield programme
- Guaranteed place on the HE+ Leeds programme
- Interview support package delivered by Oxbridge alumni (worth up to £500 per student)
- Bespoke enrichment package with travel included to debate competitions (worth up to £100 per student)
- Admissions test support for Oxbridge universities (worth up to £400 per student)
- Residential summer school placements to Cambridge or Oxford (worth up to £4950 per student)
Every student who enrols on the Oxbridge Pathway will have access to an additional bursary, worth up to £6000.